Nursery Leader - Harrodsburg Road
- Your greatest indulgence?
- Chips and salsa.
- What's one thing people don't know about you?
- I grew up in Cleveland, Ohio.
- What was your childhood ambition?
- I always wanted to be a teacher.
- One of your proudest moments?
- The birth of my son.
- What is your definition of a retreat?
- Spending a few days in a log cabin with a good book.
- What brought you to Southland?
- The church’s mission of loving people through a loving God.
- What kept you here?
- Families who are striving to put God at that center of life and reaching out to those who need to know Him.