- Your first job?
- Concession stand at the local swimming pool.
- Your greatest indulgence?
- Fresh bread from a bakery.
- What is your definition of a retreat?
- A quiet place, maybe a cabin, with a couple of books, a journal, and my Bible.
- One of your proudest moments?
- The day I got a letter in the mail informing me I’d passed the last part of the CPA exam.
- Your most memorable experience?
- The day my hubby proposed. I feel like I should say my wedding day or the day my son was born, but honestly both of those days seem like a total blur.
- Your favorite snack?
- This is a trick question. My favorite would be Cool Ranch Doritos. The one I eat most often would be pretzels.