Local Intiatives Leader
- What's on your ipod right now?
- My music is categorized by moods. (I’m a feeler) Playlists are - summer, UK Basketball, Rainy Day, etc.
- Your greatest indulgence?
- Deep tissue massage. Oh yeahhhhh.
- What's your favorite T.V. series?
- Pretty much any crime docudrama. Yes, I need help.
- Favorite season, and why?
- Summer!!! Hot, oppressive, humid...bring it!
- When did you first come to Southland?
- 1991 - a college friend invited me to Young Adult Bible Study and that sounded awfully intimidating to someone who wasn’t raised in church. So I said no a few times, then finally yes. So grateful she kept asking!
- What's one thing people don't know about you?
- I can whistle REALLY loud. Haha. What am I saying? I am just loud with everything.
- What is your definition of a retreat?
- The beach or pool on a hot summer day and I’m an extrovert, so come join me!
- What inspires you?
- People! I love connecting with, hanging out and meeting new people...hearing their stories, laughing, crying, hugging, singing/dancing, etc.
- What's your biggest challenge?
- Not eating at chuy’s every day!
- Who lives in your house?
- Me & the Hubs...newly empty nesters!
Follow me on Twitter…@bettybop68